Saturday, January 30, 2016

When I seen this Complete Tattoo Kit by Dragonhawk I had to test this out! My sister is a tattoo artist I myself am a artist and can draw very well, but I always wanted to learn to do tattoos myself. When I showed her the kit she said it looked like a great kit to get and said it would be prefect for me to learn with because it was a complete kit and had everything there that you need.

About Kit:

* 3 high quality machine (recommended that any artist have 2 or more). The frames are heavy duty but yet they are light.
* DragonHawk power box high quality
* Foot switch
* 21 popular 5ml bottle tattoo inks made in USA 1 larger black ink bottle
* The stainless steel tips are pretty nice and best to have.
* Plastic disposable tips and tubes standard packaging already sterilized and wrapped
* It also comes with 2 grips which is gold and black.
* It comes with needles for lines and for shading standard packaging already sterilized and wrapped
* Comes with stencil paper.
* There's a small bag of O rings included
* A bag of grommets.
* The tubes are standard disposable tubes
* Two different sized ink caps are included

The set was simple and easy, instructions was clear and understandable. The actual use of this was right on target it does everything it is suppose to do. It feels right in your hand , no excessive vibrations. Being my first tattoo gun I am very happy with it and have no complaints or recommendations. Beings my sister has used many in the past for compression she says this is a truly top quality machine and really enjoys using this system and plans to sneak it in her purse when she leaves. Another bonus to this kit it is easy to pack and carry for taking with you to go out and do jobs!!! Five star all the way!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment