Saturday, January 30, 2016

I haven't used any other litter mats, but this one seems pretty good. My cat’s are the messiest creatures on this earth. We have to sweep around the kitty litter box daily. They scratch and dig tossing litter all over the sides. I used a larger than average litter box to contain it and it did not work. I even put a box around the box as you will see in pictures. It did no good. This mat has help at least keep the stray litter in the contained area and not have it all over the bathroom floor with I like A LOT!!!! It's nice and large, large enough to fit under the box and still have room to catch what lands in front of it and to the sides!!! It won't catch 100% of it, but it's a lot better than a regular mat or no mat.
The mat itself is nice and heavy, feels sturdy and well made. Litter is easily vacuumed or shaken out, and the color goes great with my room so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. The back is non slip and the top is plastic carpet making it great to catch those little pebbles of kitty litter!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment