Saturday, January 30, 2016

I do not have a dog this small but I have cats, I thought this would look great on My Apollo so I got it to check it out and see if it works for her.
About the product:
The collar is made of three row imitation abs pearls as well as the leash is made of same abs pearls
Adorable pearl handle can be hold in hand or slipped over wrist looking like wearing a pretty pearl bracelet
Three O-Ring and stainless steel chain on the collar is durable and adjustable for pet neck
The pearl collar leash set makes any dog or cat, puppy or kitten looking like royalty.
Pack include leash and collar, Neck Collar 27-36cm/10.6"-14.2", Leash 110cm/43"
This is just so adorable!! Well made, The right length, and sure it will last a long time to come!! I am not sure how much my cats enjoy wearing it , I guess something they would have to get used to. One ran around mad, the other layed on the floor like she was broke... but I like I said sure some they would get used to.They did look adorable!! Love the product and would recommend!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment