Saturday, January 30, 2016

I seen this and had to have I have always wanted one of these but had seen they was so expensive from the other dealers. I love the ocean , never seen a blue one in real life I just seen the gulf and its green. I love the idea of having the illusion of being able to look out a window and seeing a ocean. Maybe one day I can do this in real life???
This was larger than I was thinking it would be 33.5 x 0 x 47 inches. Fits nicely on the wall. It is pretty self explanatory on how to put this up if you have every used stickers.
* know where you want to put it.
* make sure surface is clean of dust or lint.
* because of the size best to have help to get it lined up right.
* start at one side making sure you push out any air bubbles as you go
It is up and you have a awesome view to admire for they up to 5 years.
They also say you can move it if needed. I have saved my paper and this box it came in for just that reason because I will be moving soon.
This really does have great graphic qualities and appears to be very well made.
I am looking forward to when I move so I know how much room I will have to get more of these. I would like a more peaceful beach scene for my bedroom and my bathroom. Maybe a Italian theme for my kitchen if they have them



No comments:

Post a Comment